Access, Data, Exposure and Leads…
We are now engaged in confirming sponsors for the 2017 Global Candidate Experience Awards, Benchmark and Research Program. Our fiscal year starts in March 2017 and goes through February 2018. Sponsorship provides compelling benefits to companies that market to recruiting organizations focused in North America (NAM); Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Reaching thousands of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leaders and their teams (buyers and influencers) globally throughout the year
- Year round visibility and lead generation from Talent Board press releases, workshops, webinars, symposiums, Awards Galas and more
- Visibility in the annual Talent Board Candidate Experience Research Reports via advertisements and listings
- Helping to keep critical talent acquisition and candidate experience research and related resources complimentary to employers and job seekers
- Access to anonymized research data for marketing and sales
- Tax deductible donations to the Talent Board, a certified 501(c) 3 organization
The inaugural 2011 CandE Awards took the Talent Acquisition and HR world by storm. The growth of the program over the last six years has been amazing and in 2016, our sponsors gained access and exposure to nearly 400 employers and over 220,000 candidates. With continued growth globally in the EMEA and APAC markets in 2017, and eventually the Latin American market (LATAM), the Talent Board welcomes and encourages additional employers and sponsors locally. Global Sponsorship is always encouraged, but local representation is equally important in our primary regions. For more information complete the form below. Support a good cause and associate your brand with cutting edge research on candidate experience.
Now’s the time to help raise the bar on candidate experience!