Join us for a Talent Board Candidate Experience Workshop in London — Register today!
- A keynote presentation from Pinar Akkaya, a former HR director and now trainer and facilitator
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Interactive breakout exercises around the business impact of candidate experience, communication and feedback, and more
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers
- 25% of employers ask for feedback from new hires before they started, up from 2016.
- 38% of candidates who withdraw themselves from the hiring process do so because their time was disrespected during appointments and interviews.
- 43% of candidates who believe they have had a “negative” overall 1-star candidate experience (based on a 1-5 Likert Scale rating) say they will take their alliance, product purchases and business relationship somewhere else.
- And 63% who believe they had a “great” overall 5-star candidate experience say they will increase their business relationship!
Talent Board is the first non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. The organization, Candidate Experience Awards program and its sponsors are dedicated to recognizing the candidate experience offered by companies throughout the entire recruitment cycle and to forever changing the manner in which job candidates are treated.