Candidate Experience Workshop – Perth, AUS
Join us for a Talent Board Candidate Experience Workshop in Perth, AUS — Register today!
Talent Board is excited to offer a complimentary Australian candidate experience workshop for HR and recruiting professionals in Perth on 28 June 2018 from 15:00 – 17:30 PM at Bankwest Place.
This Talent Board workshop will include:
- Keynote presentations from transformative recruiting leaders at Bankwest and Roy Hill
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Interactive breakout exercises around the business impact of candidate experience and communication and feedback
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers
So join us in Perth on 28 June 2018 from 15:00 – 17:30 PM
at Bankwest Place for a candidate experience workshop. Seating is limited and registration is free for HR and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
According to the 2017 APAC Talent Board CandE benchmark research:
- 37% of employers ask for feedback from new hires before they started, up from 2016.
- 45% of candidates who withdraw themselves from the hiring process do so because their time was disrespected during appointments and interviews.
- 39% of candidates who believe they have had a “negative” overall 1-star candidate experience (based on a 1-5 Likert Scale rating) say they will take their alliance, product purchases and business relationship somewhere else.
- And 65% who believe they had a “great” overall 5-star candidate experience say they will increase their business relationship!
Talent Board is the first non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. The organization, Candidate Experience Awards program and its sponsors are dedicated to recognizing the candidate experience offered by companies throughout the entire recruitment cycle and to forever changing the manner in which job candidates are treated.