10 Reasons Why You Should Participate in the 2020 Talent Board CandE Benchmark Research Program
It’s been nearly 10 years since Talent Board and the Candidate Experience Awards was founded. Since the very beginning, our mission has focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience with industry benchmarks that highlight accountability, fairness and business impact.
Every year we work with hundreds of employers big and small across industries and around the world. We help employers collect their own candidate experience feedback and sentiment and then compare them against all the other employers in our annual benchmark research program. This in turn helps HR and recruiting teams understand that the long-held beliefs of treating every person well who expresses an interest in working for an employer is not only the right thing to do, but a compelling business necessity.
Each year, uncovering and publishing the insights that employers need in order to raise the bar on their own candidate experience is a continuing labor of love that has now expanded to four regions: North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America. Overall, we’ve now worked with more than 1,000 employers and over 1,000,000 of their candidates have participated in our confidential and anonymous benchmark research since 2011. We then publish the names of those employers that have the highest positive candidate ratings and their best practices so companies everywhere can benefit.
And yet, every year we hear from employers that say they’re just not ready to start measuring their candidate experience, for fear of asking their job candidates directly what they think, what they might end up finding out, and that they’re not ready to make changes to their recruiting process and improve their candidate experience.
Or, there are those that have participated in our Talent Board CandE Benchmark Research Program and then decide to skip a year because they feel that they haven’t made significant changes to make an impact.
However, because there are changes that impact your business every year (changes on your leadership team, changes on your recruiting team, economic changes that impact your industry), understanding where and how your recruiting process and candidate experience impacts your business and brand every single year, as well as receiving benchmarks on how your company compares to other companies big and small across industries, are invaluable in an always competitive talent landscape.
Here are 10 reasons why your company should participate in the Talent Board CandE Benchmark Research Program in 2020:
- Learn what your candidate perception gaps are and what they want from your recruiting and hiring experience.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your recruiting process and your overall candidate experience.
- Proven survey methodology and distribution guidelines provided as well as access to all benchmark data via secure Survale account with powerful filtering tools.
- Receive insightful takeaways and recommendations from the Talent Board team on where to make improvements.
- Build the business case with concrete data to develop improvement strategies based on the candidate feedback data you receive.
- Track year-over-year changes and the return on investment on improvement initiatives you’ve implemented.
- Benchmark against other organizations and gain valuable insights on your competitiveness in today’s tight labor market.
- Learn that, for consumer-based companies, candidates are either customers or influencers, and their candidate experience impacts their purchasing decisions.
- Learn that, for all B2C and B2B companies, candidates are potential referrals and their candidate experience impacts their referral decisions.
- Connect with like-minded talent acquisition leaders and their teams working hard on improving recruiting and candidate experience.
Register today for our CandE newsletter to be informed of all our program activities.
Starting January 2020 you can benchmark your candidate experience anywhere in the world with Talent Board. Click here to learn more and register, thank you!