10 Reasons Why You Should Participate in the 2023 Candidate Experience (CandE) Benchmark Research Program
It’s been over 11 years since Talent Board and the Candidate Experience Awards were founded. Since the very beginning, the CandEs mission has focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience with industry benchmarks that highlight accountability, fairness and business impact in North America, EMEA, APAC, and Latin America. To date we’ve benchmarked over 1,350 companies and have surveyed over 1.4 million candidates.
Every year we work with hundreds of employers big and small across industries from around the world to benchmark their candidate experience. We help employers collect their own anonymous candidate experience feedback and sentiment and then compare them against all the other employers in our annual benchmark research program. This in turn helps HR and recruiting teams understand that the long-held beliefs of treating every person well who expresses an interest in working for an employer is not only the right thing to do, but a compelling business necessity.
Every year our benchmark research uncovers and publishes the recruiting, hiring, and candidate experience insights that employers need to know in order to improve and differentiate their own candidate experience.
There are changes that impact your business every year (a global pandemic, economic changes that impact your industry, changes on your leadership team, changes on your recruiting team), and these in turn impact recruiting, hiring and retention at your company. Understanding where and how your recruiting process and candidate experience impacts your business and brand every single year, as well as receiving benchmarks on how your company compares to other companies big and small across industries, are invaluable in an always competitive hiring landscape.
Here are 10 reasons why your company should participate in the 2023 CandE Benchmark Research Program:
- Learn what your candidate perception gaps are and what candidates value in your recruiting and hiring experiences.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your recruiting process and your overall candidate experience with continuous candidate feedback.
- Receive multiple candidate ratings including how likely candidates are to apply again and refer others.
- Understand your recruiting and hiring impact by job type, gender, generation, race & ethnicity, and many other filtering options.
- Benefit from our proven candidate experience surveys, survey methodology and distribution guidelines.
- Access to all your data and the aggregate benchmark data by region via our secure technology partner Survale.
- Receive insightful takeaways and recommendations from the Talent Board team on where to make improvements.
- Build the business case with concrete data to develop improvement strategies based on the candidate feedback data you receive.
- Track year-over-year changes and the return on investment on improvement initiatives you’ve implemented.
- Connect with like-minded talent acquisition leaders and their teams working hard on improving recruiting and candidate experience.
Learn more here and watch our video program overview here. And be sure to join our CandE newsletter to stay informed of all our program activities.