CandE Chats: Candidate Experience Survey Proven Practices and Program Overview – Multiple Dates Available!
– Are you asking your new hires for candidate experience feedback? Your rejected candidates? Do you want to ask them?
– Do you want to understand your recruiting and hiring process impact on various groups including job type, gender, generation, race & ethnicity?
– Are you asking your recruiters and hiring managers for their feedback as well?
– Do you want to ask for feedback continuously or annually? Or both?
– Are you interested in doing all of the above? Improving all of the above?
Bring all your candidate experience survey questions to our latest series of CandE Survey Chats with Talent Board President Kevin Grossman and Survale CEO Jason Moreau.
These open forum chats will give you the opportunity to ask Kevin and Jason questions about surveying your job candidates to get the valuable strength and weakness feedback you need to improve your recruiting and hiring activities and the overall impact on your business. You’ll also get a CandE program overview along with a look at Survale.
Multiple dates to choose from below, click on any date that works best to learn more & register today!
January 27, 2002 — 10:30 am PT
February 3, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
February 17, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
March 10, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
March 31, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
April 14, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
April 28, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
May 12, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
May 26, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
June 2, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
July 7, 2022 — 10:30 am PT
Check out all of Talent Board’s upcoming CandE Chats, virtual forums, events & more here.