Candidate Experience 2023 – Kevin Grossman on Recruiting Future Podcast with Matt Adler
Over the last decade or so, we’ve finally realised that the candidate experience isn’t a one-off project; it is an ever evolving theme that runs through talent acquisition. Strategy, measurement and continuous improvement are crucial.
So what is the current state of the candidate experience worldwide, and what are the post-pandemic trends?
Matt Adler welcomes Kevin Grossman back to the podcast as his guest this week. Kevin is President of The Talent Board, the organisers of the Candidate Experience Awards and ongoing global benchmark research into the candidate experience. He has a massive amount of data based insight to share on how the candidate experience continues to evolve.
In the interview, they discuss:
- The current trends in candidate experience
- Rising resentment
- Communication and feedback
- What is best practice?
- Examples of employers offering a great candidate experience
- Why more employers are giving feedback to finalists
- A fair interview process
- Internal mobility and retention
- The importance of pre-boarding
- Sustaining a quality experience over time
- Will AI improve the candidate experience in the future?