Need help getting your candidate experience program going?
Creating an elevated candidate experience program doesn’t have to be a complete overhaul of your recruiting department. By implementing incremental changes in your recruiting and hiring processes, your company will immediately reap the benefits of delivering a great candidate experience, improving your brand affinity, referral rates, retention, and more.
We’ve been researching candidate experience best practices for over 10 years. Let the Talent Board team help you build and even manage your candidate experience program that includes:
- Candidate journey mapping and persona development
- Reviewing and updating your candidate communications from pre-application to onboarding
- Career site content improvements
- Optimizing your social media presence
- Updating your job description templates
- Interview training and guides
- Recommended feedback loops for finalists
- Rejection strategies and candidate nurturing
- Onboarding strategies prior to day 1
- Cross-training your hiring manager on improving candidate experience
- And much more!
Check Out Our 2022 CandE Candidate Experience Program Building Overview:
Join the CandE Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More