Talent Board Can Help Optimize Your Recruitment Process.
Our recruitment process optimization service is delivered by a team of experienced TA professionals and includes reviewing your entire recruiting and hiring process from pre-application to onboarding including your current metrics and related data you have. We’ll help you understand your strengths and weaknesses, perception gaps between your recruiting team and candidates, provide recommendations, and help you update and improve your processes, candidate communications, and ultimately your hiring outcomes.
- Stage-Based Recruiting Review: We’ll review your recruiting process from pre-application to onboarding, the recruiting technologies that enable and empower your processes, your team structure, your candidate experience journey and more to help you understand the business impact and how to make the business case for change. This includes mystery shopping your jobs (apply for them), your career site content and traffic and competitor sites, your interview structure and processes, your social media presence and competitors, your candidate communications (rejection templates, etc.), your job descriptions, and make optimization recommendations and revisions accordingly.
- Metrics and Feedback Review: We’ll also review your recruiting metrics you track, any candidate experience feedback you track (including our benchmark research program), recruiter and/or hiring manager feedback you track, external ratings on employer review sites such as Glassdoor, and more to help you optimize and improve your recruiting productivity, quality, and service.
- Recruiter and Hiring Manager Interviews: We’ll also conduct qualitative research based on interviews with your key recruiting and hiring manager stakeholders in your organization to better understand your recruiting strengths and weaknesses from their perspectives.
The final TA optimization will include the following:
- Complete optimization report with analyses, key takeaways, recommendations, and what the Talent Board can help improve upon.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and recommendations to share with leadership.
- A comprehensive presentation to be delivered virtually and/or in person with time for Q&A with your team (travel expenses billed separately if delivered in person)
Check Out Our 2022 CandE Optimization Projects Overview:
Join the CandE Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More