Access, Data, Exposure and Leads…
We are now engaged in confirming sponsors for the 2019 Global Candidate Experience Awards, Benchmark and Research Program. Our fiscal year starts in March 2019 and goes through February 2020. Sponsorship provides compelling benefits to companies that market to recruiting organizations focused in North America (NAM); Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Reaching thousands of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leaders and their teams (buyers and influencers) globally throughout the year
- Year round visibility and lead generation from Talent Board press releases, workshops, webinars, symposiums, Awards Galas and more
- Visibility in the annual Talent Board Candidate Experience Research Reports via advertisements and listings
- Helping to keep critical talent acquisition and candidate experience research and related resources complimentary to employers and job seekers
- Access to anonymized research data for marketing and sales
- Tax deductible donations to the Talent Board, a certified 501(c) 3 organization
The inaugural 2011 CandE Awards took the Talent Acquisition and HR world by storm. The global growth of the program has been amazing to date, and the Talent Board welcomes and encourages additional employers and sponsors locally. For more information complete the form below. Support a good cause and associate your brand with quality candidate experience research.
Now’s the time to help raise the bar on candidate experience!