Benchmark Your Candidate Experience with the CandEs Webinar Recording – APAC
The time is now to identify your strengths, weaknesses and perception gaps in your recruiting processes and your candidate experience by participating in the 2020 CandE Benchmark Research Program.
This anonymous and confidential research program will enable you to capture candid candidate feedback and compare your candidate experience against companies big and small across industries in North America, Latin America, APAC and EMEA.
Understanding your candidate experience strengths, weaknesses and perception gaps will help you build your business case to develop improvement strategies based on the anonymous candid candidate feedback data you’ll receive from our program.
Watch this webinar recording from April 9th about the 2020 Talent Board CandE Benchmark Research Program (now open) and Survale, the survey platform that powers the CandEs globally. During the webinar recording you’ll learn:
- What your candidates want from your recruiting and hiring experience.
- How you can benchmark against other organizations big and small across industries.
- Connect with peers and see other recruiting practices and candidate experience initiatives in practice.
- How you can track year-over-year changes and the return on investment on improvement initiatives you implement.
- About the potential positive and negative impact of candidate experience on your business.