CandE Chats: Candidate Experience Survey Proven Practices and Program Overview – March 31, 2022
– Are you asking your new hires for candidate experience feedback? Your rejected candidates? Do you want to ask them?
– Do you want to understand your recruiting and hiring process impact on various groups including job type, gender, generation, race & ethnicity?
– Are you asking your recruiters and hiring managers for their feedback as well?
– Do you want to ask for feedback continuously or annually? Or both?
– Are you interested in doing all of the above? Improving all of the above?
Bring all your candidate experience survey questions to our latest series of CandE Survey Chats with Talent Board President Kevin Grossman and Survale CEO Jason Moreau. Join us on March 31st at 10:30am PT for this upcoming CandE Chat!
These open forum chats will give you the opportunity to ask Kevin and Jason questions about surveying your job candidates to get the valuable strength and weakness feedback you need to improve your recruiting and hiring activities and the overall impact on your business. You’ll also get a CandE program overview along with a look at Survale.
Looking for more dates? Check out all of Talent Board’s upcoming CandE Chats and events here.