Candidate Experience Workshop – Morristown, NJ
Join us for our next in-person event — a brand new Talent Board Candidate Experience Recruiting & Hiring Workshop in Morristown, NJ, on September 21, 2022, from 1 pm – 6 pm ET, with a happy hour included on-site! Get 3 SHRM & HRCI educational credits for attending as well.
The agenda for September 21st in Morristown, NJ is as follows:
- 1:00 — Doors open for coffee, tea and snacks
- 1:30 — CandE Workshop main presentation: Panel Discussion with Yana Kogan, Vice President Talent Acquisition at Crum & Forster, Danelle DiLibero, Senior Vice President, People & Culture at Anova, and Ryan Maglione, SVP Global Commercial Talent Acquisition & tsp at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions.
- 2:15 — Break
- 2:30 — Talent Board shares candidate experience benchmark research insights and best practices
- 3:00 — Hands-on exercises for improving recruiting, hiring and the candidate experience
- 3:30 — Break
- 3:45 — Discussion round tables (pick your topic)
- 4:30 — Wrap up and networking happy hour
- 6:00 — Event ends
Early-bird registration is only $40 if you register by July 30. The CandE Workshop will be held at Crum & Foster, 305 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960.
Seating is limited for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register for the September 21st CandE Workshop today!