Candidate Experience Forum – Mountain View, CA
CandE Forums Launch Again in 2022
Join us for our first in-person event in nearly two years — a brand new Talent Board Candidate Experience Recruiting & Hiring Forum (what we used to call workshops) in Mountain View, CA, February 23, 2022, from 1 pm – 6 pm PST. This is the first of many we’re planning for 2022 throughout the US and Canada.
Of course COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place — we’ll require proof of vaccination and masks will be worn if required indoors.
The agenda for February 23, 2022 in Mountain View, CA is as follows:
- 1:00 — Doors open for coffee, tea and snacks
- 1:30 — CandE Forum main presentation: Marie Norman, Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Programs at Quantcast
- 2:15 — Break
- 2:30 — Talent Board shares candidate experience benchmark research insights and best practices
- 3:00 — Hands-on exercises for improving recruiting, hiring and the candidate experience
- 3:30 — Break
- 3:45 — Discussion round tables (pick your topic)
- 4:30 — Wrap up and networking happy hour
- 6:00 — Event ends
Early-bird registration is only $40 if you register by January 31. The CandE Forum will be held at the Shashi Hotel, 1625 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA.
Seating is limited for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Register for the February 23 CandE Forum today!