Candidate Experience Workshop – Philadelphia, PA
This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
This activity has also been approved for 3 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Join us for a Talent Board Candidate Experience Half-Day Workshop in Philadelphia — Register today!
Talent Board is excited to again offer our complimentary North American candidate experience workshops in various locations around the U.S. and Canada.
HR and Recruiting professionals — Join us in Philadelphia on May 14 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm at RevZilla Headquarters. Let’s keep this gr8 event going with a free Happy Hour at RevZilla Headquarters from 5:00-7:00p.m. brought to you by the team at gr8 People, a Talent Board sponsor. Mix and mingle over drinks and tasty bites with some of the most forward-thinking, candidate-centric TA leaders in the area. Register today!
This half-day Talent Board workshop will include:
- A keynote presentation by a transformative recruiting leader from RevZilla
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers
Each workshop will also include interactive breakout exercises that cover topics like:
- A customer-centric approach to recruiting
- Prepping the interview team and the candidates
- Deconstructing process and technology
- Measuring and monitoring candidate experience
- Communication and feedback differentiators
- The business impact of candidate experience
So join us in Philadelphia on May 14 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm at RevZilla Headquarters for a candidate experience workshop, and join us after for a free happy hour onsite afterwards from 5:00 – 7:00 pm, brought to you by the team at gr8 People, a Talent Board sponsor. Seating is limited and registration is free for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
According to the 2017 North American Talent Board CandE benchmark research:
- 95% of responding employers plan to enhance their recruiting efforts with chatbot recruiting automation (Q&A “customer-service” on career site) in 2018/19.
- Yet only 26% of employers ask for feedback from candidates on their experience and only after they are hired.
- Nearly 50% of candidates who withdraw themselves from the hiring process do so because their time was disrespected during appointments and interviews.
- Over 80% of candidates who have an overall “great” 5-star experience are extremely likely to refer others to apply.
- 46% of North American candidates who believe they have had a “negative” overall 1-star candidate experience (based on a 1-5 Likert Scale rating) say they will take their alliance, product purchases and business relationship somewhere else.
- And 74% who believe they had a “great” overall 5-star candidate experience say they will increase their business relationship!