Candidate Experience Workshop – LA/Orange County, CA
Join us at UST headquarters! We invite you to our new in-person event — a Talent Board Candidate Experience Recruiting & Hiring Workshop hosted by UST in Los Angeles / Orange County, CA on April 25, 2023, from 1 pm – 6 pm PT, with a happy hour included on-site! Get 3 SHRM & HRCI educational credits for attending as well.
The agenda for April 25, 2023 in Orange County, CA is as follows:
- 1:00 — Doors open for coffee, tea and snacks
- 1:30 — CandE Workshop main presentation: Panel discussion with the UST’s TA team, a multi-year CandE Award winner!
- 2:20 — Break
- 2:30 — Talent Board shares candidate experience benchmark research insights and best practices
- 3:00 — Hands-on exercise for improving recruiting, hiring and the candidate experience
- 3:30 — Break
- 3:40 — Discussion round tables (pick your topic)
- 4:30 — Wrap up and networking happy hour
- 6:00 — Event ends
Early-bird registration is only $40 if you register by March 11th. The CandE Workshop will be held at UST Global Headquarters at 5 Polaris Way, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656. Register for the April 25th CandE Workshop today!
Seating is limited for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.