[Recording] Diversity 201 – Actions & Measurement for DEI Goals
Check out the webinar recording below with Brazen to learn more!
Making progress towards your DEI goals is critical for every organization today, and diversity hiring is a top challenge for recruiting teams of all sizes.
In fact, our Q1 2022 research of over 375 TA professionals identified diversity hiring as the #2 challenge. So – how do you move from a genuine commitment to moving the needle on DEI – to activating a plan and measuring your success? Join us for a discussion with Jason Boone, Enterprise Talent Sourcing Leader at Jacobs, who has built, executed (and measured!) successful DEI programs to see how today’s modern TA team is solving this challenge using tools like virtual recruiting – and putting measurement capabilities in place to prove how it’s all working.
Watch this recording from May 5, 2022 with Brazen featuring Jason Boone, Enterprise Talent Sourcing Leader from Jacobs, where you’ll learn:
- How to set DEI goals and measure your progress – where to look for those benchmarks – local competition, industry, your own metrics
- How to reach diversity hiring goals faster with virtual recruiting tactics
- How to build a more inclusive view of DEIB
- How to broaden your recruiting strategy to reflect a wider range of diverse audiences (neurodiverse individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, single parents, and beyond)
- Real-world examples of putting this all in place