[Recording] How To Find and Hire Top Candidates Across Your Applicant Stack
Check out the webinar recording below with Gem, Dropbox and FreshBooks to learn more!
All-time recruiting woe? Most will say reviewing resumes in bulk. It’s not uncommon for TA teams to spend countless hours reviewing hundreds of applications only to find few qualified candidates as their trade-off.
This pulls recruiters away from building relationships with candidates already in the process, only adding to costly delays and missed opportunities. It’s time for teams to take charge and no longer be bound by manual workflows or limited optimization.
Join us for a discussion with Rachael Leaf, Technical Sourcer at Dropbox and Christine Johny, Talent Acquisition Recruiter at FreshBooks, moderated by Leigh Miller, Sr. Customer Talent Advisor at Gem, from January 17th, 2023 to discover how to manage and streamline your inbound applications with ease. You’ll learn how to find coveted candidates quickly, including:
- Ideal starting points for filtering applications appropriately
- How to cut through the noise of your inbound application stack
- Ways to scan resumes more efficiently
- Nurturing relationships with promising applicants for future roles
- Pinpointing where teams can better prioritize their time