Virtual Candidate Experience Workshop – nThrive
Join us for a new Talent Board Candidate Experience Online Workshop — Register today!
Talent Board is excited to again offer our complimentary 2020 North American candidate experience workshops — now virtual! We have refreshed the workshops and are excited for new insights, new discussions, peer networking and more.
HR and Recruiting professionals – Join us online on August 13th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET for a virtual candidate experience workshop, with a keynote presentation from nThrive in Atlanta, GA. Networking starts at 12:30 pm. We look forward to having you attend!
This Talent Board virtual workshop will include:
- A keynote presentation by the TA team at nThrive on their “Candidate Experience Journey”. By using lean six sigma methodologies and a focus on candidate feedback as our voice of the customer, nThrive was able to bring their NPS score to a world class level. They will share the key drivers of their success, including the technology that supported them along the way, and more. Speakers that will be featured and their topics include:
Christy Spilka – VP, Talent Acquisition | nThrive Overview and Lean Six Sigma Approach to Candidate Experience.
Michelle Hart – Talent Acquisition Partner, Team Lead | Candidate Communication with a Recruiter/Sourcing Partner Team.
Leigh Cosby – Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner | Infusing DMAIC and SLAs into the Candidate Experience.
- Annette Dunlap – Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner | Candidate Experience with the Brand
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- 3 educational credits for SHRM and HRCI (HR general credit)
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers including interactive breakout discussions on recruiting and hiring topics