[Recording] When Change is the Only Constant: Understanding the Job Seeker in Today’s Market
Enjoy the recording of our recent webinar that talks about when change is the only constant: understanding the job seeker in today’s market, featuring data from Jobvite and The Talent Board.
The current economic environment has changed the dynamics of today’s job market. For talent leaders, there is a need to understand the job seeker market dynamics for the short term and long term. This webinar will discuss findings from Jobvite’s Job Seeker Nation Report as it relates to job seekers, employers, recruiters, and talent acquisition leaders.
This report, which includes findings from Q1 and Q2 2020, will help job seekers and recruiting decision makers understand on this May 19th webinar recording:
- How job market perception has shifted from February to April 2020
- The level of stress and job insecurity challenging today’s workers
- The benefits and perks that are expected in today’s climate
- The value of the candidate experience and company culture
- And additional market findings