Despite all the talk of recruitment marketing and employer brand development, most of us still promote our openings with a job description. We complain that they don’t persuade candidates but can’t imagine recruiting for a position without one. We are overwhelmed by the thought of re-writing all of them. Join us for this engaging webinar as we share research-based tips for enhancing the approach and improving the text, and discuss the challenges and constraints that can be overcome.
Hear a lively and insightful discussion from our all-star panel of:
- Bethann Weaver, Global Recruiting and Staffing Manager at Eli Lilly
- Jessica Masterson, Manager Employment Brand and Diversity Recruiting at Allstate Insurance
- Jim Fox, Recruitment & Human Resource Advisor
- Maury Hanigan, marketing expert and CEO of SparcStart
In this seminar you will learn:
- The latest research on candidate behavior and their process for learning about a job
- Successes and lessons learned from involving the hiring managers in revising job descriptions
- Constraints and solutions to revising company-wide job descriptions
- Examples of best practices from companies rethinking their approach
Rewatch this 2018 Spring Forward with #TheCandEs Webinar in a lively and insightful discussion from our all-star panel for an informative 60-minute Talent Board webinar, with a Q&A from May 30th, 2018.