10 Reasons Why You Should Participate in the 2021 CandE Benchmark Research Program
***The 2021 CandE Benchmark Research program deadline was August 31, 2021 and registration is now closed.We will be announcing the winners of the 2021 Candidate Experience Awards soon and celebrating them at our 2021 Virtual CandE Awards Conference in November.
The 2022 program will open again for companies to register in January, and we hope to have you participate then. You can learn more about the program below and what to expect, thank you.
It’s been over 10 years since Talent Board and the Candidate Experience Awards was founded. Since the very beginning, the CandEs (as we’re known) mission has focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience with industry benchmarks that highlight accountability, fairness and business impact.
Every year we work with hundreds of employers big and small across industries from around the world. We help employers collect their own anonymous candidate experience feedback and sentiment and then compare them against all the other employers in our annual benchmark research program. This in turn helps HR and recruiting teams understand that the long-held beliefs of treating every person well who expresses an interest in working for an employer is not only the right thing to do, but a compelling business necessity.
Each year, uncovering and publishing the insights that employers need in order to raise the bar on their own candidate experience is a continuing labor of love that has now expanded to four regions: North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America. Overall, we’ve now worked with more than 1,000 employers and over 1,000,000 of their candidates have participated in our confidential and anonymous benchmark research since 2011. We then publish the names of those employers that have the highest positive candidate ratings and their best practices so companies everywhere can benefit.
There are changes that impact your business every year (a global pandemic, economic changes that impact your industry, changes on your leadership team, changes on your recruiting team), and these in turn impact recruiting, hiring and retention at your company. Understanding where and how your recruiting process and candidate experience impacts your business and brand every single year, as well as receiving benchmarks on how your company compares to other companies big and small across industries, are invaluable in an always competitive hiring landscape.
Here are 10 reasons why your company should participate in the 2021 CandE Benchmark Research Program:
- Learn what your candidate perception gaps are and what candidates value in your recruiting and hiring experiences.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your recruiting process and your overall candidate experience.
- Receive multiple candidate ratings including how likely candidates are to apply again and refer others.
- Understand your recruiting and hiring impact by job type, gender, generation, race & ethnicity, and many other filtering options.
- Benefit from our proven candidate experience surveys, survey methodology and distribution guidelines.
- Access to all your data and the aggregate benchmark data by region via our secure technology partner Survale.
- Receive insightful takeaways and recommendations from the Talent Board team on where to make improvements.
- Build the business case with concrete data to develop improvement strategies based on the candidate feedback data you receive.
- Track year-over-year changes and the return on investment on improvement initiatives you’ve implemented.
- Connect with like-minded talent acquisition leaders and their teams working hard on improving recruiting and candidate experience.
Check out our overview webinar recording of the 2021 program, where we will answer questions, review the process and more!
You can also download and share our 1 page overview to learn more and get buy-in for the 2021 CandE Benchmark Research Program. Thank you!
And be sure to join our CandE newsletter to stay informed of all our program activities.