This global CandE research report (available on ERE Media, The CandEs new home) highlights the candidate experience journey from pre-application to onboarding and is based on the 2023 CandE benchmark research of over 240,000 global candidate responses.
Year after year our benchmark research differentiates what makes for a more positive candidate experience and higher perception of fairness, especially for those employers in our annual research that have the highest candidate experience ratings overall. These companies receive our coveted CandE Awards each year and have a distinct competitive advantage in recruiting, hiring, and in business overall. Their candidates are more willing to apply again, refer others, have brand affinity, and be a customer for consumer-based businesses.
Our annual research report includes:
- A foreword by recruiting luminary Gerry Crispin
- Research overviews for North America, EMEA, APAC, and Latin America
- An executive brief on the business impact of candidate experience
- An executive brief on candidate experience by gender, generation, race & ethnicity
- Stage-based insights and takeaways from pre-application to onboarding
- Special case studies from CandE winners
- And so much more!
The CandE Benchmark Research Program has been focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience for over 12 years and delivers annual recruiting and hiring industry benchmark research. Over 2,000 companies big and small across industries have participated in our annual benchmark research surveying over 1.6 million candidates to date.