Talent Board Launches Candidate Experience Audits in 2021
A Talent Board candidate experience audit dives deeper into an organization’s CandE research data and beyond to understand the key recruiting activities and differentiators of a quality candidate experience and the potential positive and negative impact on your business.
- Data Deep Dive: We’ll review your current Talent Board candidate experience benchmark program research data, comparing it to the current aggregate employer and candidate data we collect, comparing it by industry and company size, comparing it to competitor data if available, converting Talent Board ratings to Net Promotor Scores (NPS) and analyze your candidate comment sentiment. We’ll also review external ratings on employer review sites such as Glassdoor, Indeed and others.
- Applying for Your Jobs and More: We’ll mystery shop your jobs (apply for them) as well as competitor jobs, review your career site content and traffic and competitor sites, review your social media presence and competitors, review your candidate communications (rejection templates, etc.) and we’ll review your job descriptions.
- Recruiter and Hiring Manager Interviews: We’ll conduct qualitative research based on interviews with your key recruiting and hiring manager stakeholders in your organization.
The final candidate experience audit will include the following:
- Complete audit report with analyses, scorecard ratings, key takeaways and recommendations.
- Executive summary with key takeaways and recommendations to share with leadership.
- A comprehensive presentation to be delivered virtually and/or in person with time for Q&A with your team (travel expenses billed separately if delivered in person).
Join the CandE Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More