Some of the coming takeaways include:
- Pipeline management challenges include engaging passive talent, having adequate employee referrals, and lack of candidate diversity.
- Employers struggle to convert applicants from interest to application.
- Only a third of employers said they were very satisfied with their recruiting team’s overall ability to effectively source, attract, and manage qualified candidates in their candidate pipelines.
- Key candidate pipeline management measurements include candidate core skill sets, candidate job readiness, and candidate interest and willingness to apply.
- Key technologies employers currently use to attract and engage candidates and manage their pipelines include the ATS, candidate matching and sourcing platforms/software (with or without AI), and job distribution platforms/software.
- And many other recruiting insights!
Talent Board’s benchmark research covers recruiting and hiring experiences from pre-application to onboarding, what makes for positive and fair candidate experiences, how employers are delivering those experiences, and what CandE award winners are doing better – companies that have the highest positive candidate ratings in the Talent Board research.