In addition to its core candidate experience benchmark research, Talent Board partners with some of the most innovative solution and service providers to bring you special research projects with fresh perspectives and insights.
Special Research Projects
Below are insights from our Talent Board Research Partners
January 18, 2023
Enterprise Holdings Case Study
Living up to this commitment is a top priority for Enterprise Holdings’ talent acquisition (TA) team, which works diligently to deliver high-touch candidate experiences that are personalized and welcoming. Their work became exponentially more challenging in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. Early in the pandemic, for instance, on-campus recruiting events were canceled. This led the Enterprise Holdings team to its partner Yello, and their robust early talent recruiting software.
October 26, 2022
The Benefits of Texting on High-Volume Hiring
Recruiters Say Texting Is the #2 Most Helpful Recruiting Technology for High-Volume Hiring; Yes, emails still have their place in recruiting. But the age of texting has clearly arrived.
So say TA teams across the world in a survey conducted recently by Grayscale and Talent Board. We polled 226 recruiters and TA/HR professionals who told us that 64% of their TA teams now use texting to engage and communicate with candidates at various stages of the recruiting process. They also told us that candidate texting platforms are the second most helpful recruiting technology for supporting their high-volume hiring efforts, superseded only ATSs.
October 7, 2022
How Well Are Recruiting Technologies Serving the Recruiter and Candidate Experiences?
Are your talent acquisition tools and technologies living up to your expectations? We partnered with Talent Board and surveyed hundreds in the industry to get their insights and to uncover what future investments in recruiting technology they are considering.
- 43% of participants have automated up to half of their overall recruiting process—a figure we expect to increase going forward.
- 16% of participants said their screening and assessment tools don’t integrate well into their recruiting tech stack.
- 61% of respondents continue to spend 6+ hours a week on manual processes.
The abundance of recruiting technologies has created its own set of challenges for TA teams. Are recruiting technology integrations helping to improve the experiences of candidates and recruiters alike?
July 25, 2022
How Chatbots and Conversational AI Improve Candidate Experience
According to new research by Sense and Talent Board, engaging passive candidates is the top recruiting challenge for global talent teams. With teams stretched thin, candidates applying at all hours of the day, and everyone demanding an incredible experience, how are talent leaders overcoming today’s demanding recruiting challenges?
Download this report to:
- Learn how Conversational AI and Chatbots improve recruiting times, candidate response rates, satisfaction, and more.
- Make the business case on why your recruiting team needs Chatbots and Conversational AI to stay ahead of the competition.
- See how well your recruiters and hiring managers are aligned to industry benchmarks when it comes to candidate engagement.
- Gather insights from nearly 400 global talent leaders on the state of candidate communication, engagement and what technologies are driving the most success.
June 13, 2022
Developing a High Quality Candidate Pipeline in 2022
Clinch and Talent Board jointly surveyed recruiters and talent acquisition professionals worldwide about the activities, tactics, and technologies they’re using to attract and engage new, high-quality candidates in 2022.
Download this ebook to learn:
- What are the main challenges recruiters are facing in attracting and sourcing candidates
- Which activities are working to engage and attract top talent
- What are the outbound sourcing activities and how they impact quality of candidates
- How satisfied are stakeholders and recruiters with their outbound sourcing efforts
May 2, 2022
Talent Acquisition Professionals Reveal Hiring Challenges & Strategies
Discover how TA teams across the world are handling key hiring challenges – Brazen and Talent Board jointly surveyed recruiters and talent acquisition professionals about the activities, tactics, and technologies they’re using to engage precious new candidates in 2022. A total of 375 anonymous survey responses were collected from companies of all sizes and in a wide range of industries. Data highlights include:
- Top Talent Attraction & Sourcing Challenges—Participants’ share their top five challenges in attracting and sourcing qualified candidates.
- Attraction & Engagement Solutions—Discover the attraction and engagement activities that participants say are driving the best results.
- Recruiting Tech and Future Investments—Participants share the top five technologies they’re using to attract and engage candidates, and the technologies they plan to add over the next 12 months + so much more!
December 8, 2021
Talent Acquisition Professionals Reveal Hiring Challenges & Strategies
Recruiting younger workers—particularly Generation Z—is an increasingly complex and difficult prospect in today’s labor market. But it’s also critical to the future of most businesses. To learn how recruiters and Talent Acquisition (TA) professionals are faring with this important hiring objective, Talent Board and First Advantage, a leading global provider of screening solutions, recently partnered to survey them. Their responses provide keen insights into their most significant challenges, the top tactics and incentives they’re using to overcome those challenges, and the technologies they’re leveraging to attract Gen Z candidates in this latest research piece.
November 18, 2021
The 2021 State of Recruiter & Hiring Manager Collaboration
Think most recruiters aren’t all that satisfied about working with hiring managers? Think again. An impressive 86% of recruiters are satisfied or very satisfied with their collaboration with hiring managers, according to Talent Board’s recent survey, conducted in partnership with Phenom. Get many more insights about recruiter/hiring manager collaboration including how well hiring managers understand the sourcing and recruiting process, the use of technology to recruit the best talent, the feedback gathering process, and more with this latest research.
November 7, 2021
DEI Research Report: How Talent Acquisition Leaders are Navigating Challenges and Change
It is one tough labor market out there. And the competition for hourly workers is perhaps the toughest segment of all, judging by the lengths some companies are going to in order to win new talent. Talent Board and Hourly by AMS recently conducted a global survey of recruiters and TA professionals, learning how COVID-19 has impacted their recruiting process, how their applicant volume and diversity have shifted over the past year, how long it’s taking them to fill hourly positions compared to pre-COVID days, and more.
June 29, 2021
The 2021 State Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
The following is the latest research collaboration between iCIMS and Talent Board. Although more employers are investing in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I), widespread concern persists over the effectiveness and impact of these investments. These research findings support this concern—showing, for example, that many companies continue to miss opportunities to track and nurture DE&I across the recruiting and hiring process—but it also indicates that many TA and HR professionals believe their companies have made significant progress.
Join the CandE Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More