Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More
In addition to its core candidate experience benchmark research, Talent Board partners with some of the most innovative solution and service providers to bring you special research projects with fresh perspectives and insights. The following is the latest research collaboration between iCIMS and Talent Board.
Although more employers are investing in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I), widespread concern persists over the effectiveness and impact of these investments. These research findings support this concern—showing, for example, that many companies continue to miss opportunities to track and nurture DE&I across the recruiting and hiring process—but it also indicates that many TA and HR professionals believe their companies have made significant progress.
Here are some of the insights from the iCIMS and Talent Board research:
- Asked which diversity metrics their companies do track, participants’ top five responses were: Ethnicity (17%); Race (17%); Disability status (12%); Veteran status (12%); and Age (9%).
- 60% of participants’ companies have diverse slate policies or diversity-focused recruitment/hiring goals. However, only 34% say their companies set diversity-related service level agreements (SLAs) or specific targets for both recruiters and hiring managers; significantly more (45%), set no SLAs or targets for either group.
- 52% of participants’ companies have not used diversity-related data or analytics beyond what is minimally required for EEOC compliance.
- 62% of participants say their companies have designated an individual to promote DE&I in the hiring process.
- 47% of participants’ companies have implemented technology to reduce unconscious bias in their recruiting and hiring. Although 53% have not implemented such technology, one-third of this group plan to do in the future.
Join the CandE Newsletter