Talent Board to Launch CandE Benchmark Membership in 2021
- Early Insights: As the aggregate data as it comes for the benchmark research program, our team will provide you with early insights we find.
- Data Deep Dive: Once the benchmark research deadline passes, we’ll provide you with a deeper benchmark research analysis that includes your CandE data and the aggregate by industry, company size, job type and competitors if available (after current program year deadline passes — if you have your own internal candidate experience feedback data, we can compare and contrast that with the CandE data as well). We’ll also analyze your candidate comment sentiment and we’ll also review external ratings on employer review sites such as Glassdoor, Indeed and others.
- CandE Community Meetings: Belong to a network of like-minded recruiting professionals that gives you access to unique subject matter experts — join optional monthly meetings to interact with peers and talk recruiting shop. Topics will be crowd-sourced for these meetings.
- Workshops and Master Classes: Get priority seating for our workshops and master classes on improving recruiting, hiring and the candidate experience.
- Speaking Opportunities: You’ll receive priority professional growth opportunities that include presenting and participating on panel discussions at CandE events throughout the year.
- Tech Checks: We’ll offer periodic tech checks at our CandE Community meetings to hear brief pitches from recruiting technology providers, ask them questions and provide them feedback.
- Individual and Team Discounts: We’ll provide you with additional individual and team discounts for the Candidate Experience Certificate of Learning Program. This is a 6-week professional development course around recruiting, hiring and improving candidate experience. (The learning program is currently being offered at an introductory rate of $1,500 — for CandE benchmark members we can also provide an additional $250 off for individuals and 10% off for teams of 5 or more.)
- Audit Intro: We’ll give you an introduction to our comprehensive CandE candidate experience audits that includes the data deep dive above. Complete audits also include mystery shopping your jobs (apply for them) as well as competitor jobs, review your career site content and traffic and competitor sites, review your social media presence and competitors, review your candidate communications (rejection templates, etc.) and we’ll review your job descriptions.
- CandE Cap and Medal: We’ll get you complimentary CandE Awards commemorative souvenir medals for current program year (and multiple if you’re a CandE Winner!).
- Complimentary CandE Tickets: We’ll give you 2 complimentary CandE Awards Conference tickets (when in-person).
- CandEs Support: You’ll be helping the CandEs fulfill their nonprofit mission of elevating and promoting a quality candidate experience.
Join the CandE Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More