In-Depth Benchmark Research Insights
- Early Insights: As the aggregate data comes in for the benchmark research program, our team will provide you with early insights we find.
- Data Deep Dive: Once the benchmark research deadline passes, we’ll provide you with a deeper benchmark research analysis that includes your CandE data and the aggregate by industry, company size, job type and competitors if available (after current program year deadline passes — if you have your own internal candidate experience feedback data, we can compare and contrast that with the CandE data as well). We’ll also analyze your candidate comment sentiment and we’ll also review external ratings on employer review sites such as Glassdoor, Indeed and others.
- CandE Community Meetings: Belong to a network of like-minded recruiting professionals that gives you access to unique subject matter experts — join optional monthly meetings to interact with peers and talk recruiting shop. Topics will be crowd-sourced for these meetings.
- Speaking Opportunities: You’ll receive priority professional growth opportunities that include presenting and participating on panel discussions at CandE events throughout the year.
- Tech Checks: We’ll offer periodic tech checks at our CandE Community meetings to hear brief pitches from recruiting technology providers, ask them questions and provide them feedback.
- CandEs Support: You’ll be helping the CandEs fulfill their nonprofit mission of elevating and promoting a quality candidate experience.
Check Out Our 2022 Talent Board Candidate Experience (CandE) Benchmark Membership Overview:
Join the CandE Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Candidate Experience Events, Insights, Information, CandE Deadlines, Research & So Much More