Talent acquisition is one of the most important aspects of business today, if not the most important. From pre-application to onboarding to retention, recruiting teams, processes and technologies can empower a great candidate experience, or amplify a poor one.
Check out our informative virtual conference about best practices in recruitment and improving candidate experience that took place on Thursday, May 9, from 1 – 4 pm ET, with a variety of great speakers and sessions including:
– 1:00-1:30 PM ET – The Business Impact of Candidate Experience – Kevin Grossman, Talent Board President and Board Member
– 1:30-2:00 pm ET – Improving Candidate Experience: Strategy Meets Technology for Breakfast – Lisa (Chartier) Colella, Employer Brand & Marketing Expert – Previously Global Head of Employer Brand & Marketing at Phillips
– 2:00-2:20 pm ET – Pipelines over Reqs: Transforming Talent Acquisition with the Infinity Loop – Allyn Bailey, Intel Global Talent Acquisition Transformation Manager
– 2:20-2:40 pm ET – Talent Brand & Candidate Experience – Connecting the Dots – Andii Lee, Director of Talent Operations at Procore
– 2:40-3:05 pm ET – Candidate experience: simple steps to get things started – Cathy Riach, Employment Brand & Partnerships Manager at BAE Systems Australia
– 3:05-3:50 pm ET – Evolution of Candidate Experience: From a Peripheral Practice to a Core Business Necessity – Gerry Crispin, Talent Board Co-founder and CareerXroads Chief Navigator; Kevin Grossman, Talent Board President and Board Member