Candidate Experience Workshop – Raleigh, NC
Join us for our next in-person event — a brand new Talent Board Candidate Experience Recruiting & Hiring Workshop in Raleigh, NC, on August 24, 2022, from 1 pm – 6 pm ET, with a happy hour included on-site! Get 3 SHRM & HRCI educational credits for attending as well.
The agenda for August 24, 2022 in Raleigh, NC is as follows:
- 1:00 — Doors open for coffee, tea and snacks
- 1:30 — CandE Workshop main presentation: Panel discussion with Tony Devereaux, Director of Recruitment and Placement at SASR Workforce Solutions (a 2021 CandE Winner), Nicole Mullikin, Director of Global Talent Intelligence and Operations at Align Technology, and Jeff Luttrell the Global Vice President of Executive Talent at Atento
- 2:15 — Break
- 2:30 — Talent Board shares candidate experience benchmark research insights and best practices
- 3:00 — Hands-on exercises for improving recruiting, hiring and the candidate experience
- 3:30 — Break
- 3:45 — Discussion round tables (pick your topic)
- 4:30 — Wrap up and networking happy hour
- 6:00 — Event ends
Early-bird registration is only $40 if you register by July 15th. The CandE Workshop will be held at CentreGreen Five, 1000 Centregreen Way, Cary, NC 27513.
Seating is limited for HR, talent acquisition and recruiting professionals, so reserve your spot now! All others including HR and recruiting technology solution providers that are interested should email email@example.com for more information.
Register for the August 24th CandE Workshop today!