How to Turn Employer Branding into a Recruiting and Candidate Experience Strategy
Low employment and a tight job market has made recruiting a highly competitive exercise in attracting the individuals who will help grow and sustain your business. Thinking and executing like a marketer has never been truer than for talent acquisition professionals today.
According to Talent Board’s Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Research, today’s candidates across generations want to understand why employees work where they work and why they stay there. Candidates want testimonials and to hear directly from the employees and the managers they could potentially work for. They also want to hear what a successful candidate looks like for positions they’re interested as well as the possible career paths they might have. Employers are implementing chat bots and increasing the use of mobile text messaging, translating into higher positive candidate ratings.
During this informative webinar, Talent Board President Kevin W. Grossman will cover:
- How to ensure career sites are compelling with the right customer-centric approach that entice candidates to apply.
- Why “future fit” and “silver medalist” candidates should be nurtured long after they initially applied.
- How today’s smart technologies are empowering more communication pre-application.
- How candidates will take their alliance, product purchases, and relationships elsewhere when they have a poor experience – and how they’ll increase it when it’s great – even before they apply.
- Plus earn 1 SHRM & HRCI credit for attending! Register today