Virtual Candidate Experience Workshop – Paycor
Join us for a new Talent Board Candidate Experience Online Workshop — Register today!
Talent Board is excited to again offer our complimentary 2020 North American candidate experience workshops — now virtual! We have refreshed the workshops and are excited for new insights, new discussions, peer networking and more.
HR and Recruiting professionals – Join us online on July 14th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET for a virtual candidate experience workshop, with a keynote presentation from CandE Award winner Paycor in Cincinnati, OH. Networking starts at 12:30 pm. Paycor will also have a “virtual raffle” during the workshop – giving away an iPad! We look forward to having you attend!
This Talent Board virtual workshop will also include:
- A keynote presentation by CandE Award winner Paycor
- Greg Goold – Principle Talent Management and Development Consultant – Moderator for Paycor
- Nate Peirson – Vice President of Human Resources – Welcome/Opening message
- Bill Neese – Senior Vice President of Talent Acquisition – Data driven hiring
- Shayna Royal – Manager, Client Services and College Recruiting – HIRE interview method and Talent Communities
- Michelle Bennett – Principal Recruiter – Recruiting in a virtual environment and Technology/Travefy
- Lindsay Bryan – Recruiter – White-glove hire/all the extras for our new hires
- Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research
- Paycor will also have a “virtual raffle” during the workshop – giving away an iPad!
- 3 educational credits for SHRM and HRCI (HR general credit)
- Multiple opportunities to network with your peers including interactive breakout discussions on recruiting and hiring topics