[Virtual Conference] Talent Technology & the Candidate Experience
TAtech and the Talent Board are pleased to announce a one-day digital conference on Talent Technology & the Candidate Experience. The theme for the event is:
“Adapting Technology Strategies for the Post-Covid Experience”
To provide a comprehensive yet targeted learning opportunity, the conference presentations, panels and fireside chats have been organized in three content bands addressing the:
- Top of the Funnel (branding, marketing and sourcing)
- Middle of the Funnel (screening, assessing and interviewing)
- Bottom of the Funnel (offer, pre-boarding and onboarding)
The sessions will feature both corporate and industry thought leaders, exploring such topics as:
- What’s different about the current to post-Covid candidate experience journey?
- Are those new journey dynamics permanent or temporary, limited to specific industries and/or occupations or widespread?
- Must current technology products and/or their application strategies be further modified for this new environment and, if so, how?
- Are any necessary adaptations likely to generate new requirements for employers (e.g., for recruiter skills, tech stack interoperability, data)?
- What’s missing from the mix of available recruiting and hiring solutions today and what’s the prognosis for their development and continued evolution?
Registration for the conference is free for HR/TA professionals recruiting for enterprise employers and SMBs as well as for TAtech Member companies and Talent Board Sponsors. All others may register for a small fee ($89)