[Recording] Will Recruiting Ever Look the Same?
Check out the webinar recording below with Jobvite to learn more!
Every year, Jobvite surveys hundreds of recruiters and HR professionals for our Recruiter Nation Survey, a full-scale analysis of trends and priorities in hiring. This year’s survey was undoubtedly different, as recruiters believe that many of the shifts brought forth in 2020 – from virtual interviewing and onboarding methods to investments and benefit changes – will be here to stay.
Come hear from Jobvite’s Kerry Gilliam and Mike Wood in this webinar recording from December 17th as they discuss this year’s Recruiter Nation Survey report. They’ll aim to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders across the U.S. understand:
- Recruiting priorities and investments
- Importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Effective interview and communication tactics and technology
- Importance of COVID-19 safety measures
- Valuable metrics for tracking recruiting success
- Trends in social media for recruiting
Mike Wood, Jobvite, Director of Content
Kerry Gilliam, Jobvite, VP of Marketing